Property Details for MLS® # C4295343
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Foothills County, Rural Foothills County
- MLS®#: C4295343
- Size: 790.00 acres
- Price: $4,882,500
- Status: Active
Here is a great opportunity that is sure to catch your eye! 790 acres located 10 KM West of Priddis that is very private and secluded yet still an easy commute to Calgary and surrounding areas. Fish Creek runs through two of the quarters and flows all year round. Each quarter is a mix of open pasture and treed grassland that provides ample feed for livestock all year round. The scenic mountain view from this property is second to none and the SE 22 has many areas that would be excellent building locations. Please note that there is a nature conservancy easement running with all of the land except the East Half of the SE 22-22-4 W5M.
Contact Dan Salloum About MLS® C4295343
Dan Salloum, 403-807-0366 at RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE, 4034-16 st SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2T-4H4
- MLS®#: C4295343
- Lot Size: 790.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Restrictions: Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills County
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T0L 1W0
- Directions: Go West of Calgary on Highway 22, past Priddis, to Coalmine Road. Go South on Coalmine Road to 178 Ave, Turn West, go West to 320 Street, turn south go for 1/2 mile, SE 22 will be on south side of road.
- Exterior Features: Cross Fenced, Fenced, See Remarks, Treed Lot, View, View Mountain
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX SOUTHERN REALTY